What kind of person could be called to be a Franciscan Missionary of the Divine Motherhood?
There is no complete or absolute answer to this question but there are some characteristics which you may like to ask yourself if you can easily identify with:
- A desire to live a community life with people from different backgrounds, countries and ages
- A commitment to Jesus and deepening your relationship with him.
- A generosity of spirit
- A desire to be a woman of prayer
- Good health in mind and body
- An educated woman in her twenties or thirties (though there can be exceptions)
- An attraction to Francis and Clare of Assisi
- A desire to make a difference in our world.
- A willingness to respond wholeheartedly to all that will be asked of you